Epass Status AP 2017-2018 on epass.apcfss.in
Check AP epass status online on official websites. Andhra Pradesh Government announced the Epass Status scholarship plan in 2000 for economically backward students. It is an annual pre-matric and post-matric scholarship plan. The students can check the AP Epass status online through https://epass.apcfss.in/. Students need to apply for the scholarship within a time period of one month from the date of their admission in the college or school.
The students who want to get benefits under this scheme need to fulfil the eligibility criteria. After verifying suitability, they can register for AP epass. If you have already applied and registered for it, check AP epass status online by following our below instructions. You can get a financial benefit for higher studies under this welfare scheme.
Procedure for AP Epass Application Pre Matric | Post Matric
The students need to follow some procedure to apply for AP Epass scholarship application
- Visit the official AP epass status website https://epass.apcfss.in/
- Go to the option of pre-matric or post matric as per your requirement.
- If the registrations are open, it will show on the homepage in a scrolling
- You can follow the admission or registration form, click it and download the application form.
- Fill your aadhar and ration card details.
- Enter your individual information.
- Enter your parents/guardian details.
- Fill school or college and details of course.
- Fill the caste and income certificate details.
- Enter the address and bank account information.
In order to make sure that your application is approved, confirm your eligibility properly.
Documents Required for AP Epass Scholarship
While applying for a scholarship, you need to submit documents with your application form.
- Birth certificate
- Bonafide certificate issued by the principal of the college or school
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photos
- Copy of SSC exam ticket
- Copy of Bank passbook
How to Check the AP Epass Application Status Online
The students who apply for the scheme can verify their status online. For that, they need some details like application number, information of birthdate, SSC exam number, SSC pass type, details of academic year etc.
Know Your AP Epass Application Status
- Go to the official website https://epass.apcfss.in/
- Fill your details for mandatory in appropriate fields.
- Enter your AP Epass application number.
- Choose the academic year.
- Write your SSC hall ticket number and choose the exam category.
- Enter your birthdate.
- Click on Get Status tab to know the current position of your application for the scholarship of Epass AP.
Similarly, you can also check the renewal status of your AP Epass applications on this website.
AP Epass Eligibility Criteria
The SC and ST category candidates with their parents having an annual income less than or similar to Rs. 2,00,000 (two lakhs) can apply and check their AP epass status. Students from EBC, BC, and disabled students with their parents having income equal to or less than Rs. 1 lakh are also eligible for the scholarship.
However, if you want to apply for the scholarship, make sure your attendance is at least 75% at the end of every quarter of the academic session.
The scholarships are based on the amount that Andhra Pradesh government declared to pay. For the fee, arrangement details go to the official website. At present this system covers about one lakh fee structures and twelve thousand courses.
Jnana Bhumi AP Students Scholarship
The state government has also launched Jnana Bhumi scholarship for higher education of the students. The official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ offers all the information for the scholarship. The scholarship applicant does not need to register for the ape pass. Visit the jnana bhumi portal and submit your mobile number and mail address. Students need to link their aadhar and bank account before applying for the scholarship.
The AP Epass scholarship offers a refund of the tuition fees to the students. The reimbursement is given twice in an academic year in the months of March and September. The scholarship also offers the mess charges as per the prescribed rates. This is given to the students residing in the hostel or student hostels. If you have applied for jnana bhumi scholarship, you will get details on the related portal. Check your AP epass status as instructed in this portal. Keep visiting our portal to catch valuable information on top engineering colleges of India.