Here are Top 5 Winter Honeymoon Destinations in India for couples to enjoy their vacation. India is a land known for its diversity, when it comes to traveling for a honeymoon, one of the world’s top places. There are many hill stations as well as beaches to take pleasure to couples.
India`s Top 5 Winter Honeymoon Destinations
Nature lovers go for some jungle safari tours and some places full of greenery. There are many attractive hill-station outflow old-world charms in every corner of the area. The snow in winter seasons is a wonderful see that puts you completely confused. The best way to travel around this area is by foot and the whole city can be visited in an hour or more.
Aslo Read: Romantic Things to Do in First Honeymoon
This is a time-tested place in India and is visited by tourists throughout the year. The city is well-known in the new-weddings couples on Winter Honeymoon Destinations in India. There are many temples and other spiritual places in this area. There are some convenient places to visit Rohtang Pass, Rahala Falls, Jakhu Mountains, Kangra Devi Temple, Mall Road and Janga Shimla where you can visit. Kullu Manali is another popular place that is located in close proximity to Shimla and is known for its adventure activities such as hiking, trekking, mountain climbing, and skiing.
- October to February is the most romantic time for visiting Shimla for honeymooners.
- The temperature during this season is around 8 C to -2 C.
- Best time to visit Shimla: Between March to June
- Temperature: 15 C to 30 C
- If you are interested in adventure sports then this time is best for visiting Shimla.
This is another Winter Honeymoon Destinations in India well-known location that is located in the Uttarakhand State of India. This is the small city that is located in the lap of the Himalayas and is well-known amongst the adventure fans. There many hotels which provide a variety of water sports activities such as rafting, sailing, high cliff jumping, rowing and much more.
- Best time to visiting Rishikesh is between September to April.
This is where in India for Skiing, Winter Honeymoon Destinations in India. It is the small city that is located in the Uttarakhand condition of Indian and is visited by visitors during the months of Oct, Nov, and Dec. The city offers some of the best views of the Himalayas and also features the biggest artificial lake in the world. Many newlywed couples also come here to spend some romantic moments with each here.
- The best session to visit Auli is from November to March.
- November offers a very cold atmosphere.
- This month is best for honeymoon couples.
Recommended for Romance: Top 10 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in India
This is a well-known city in Rajasthan which is known for its mansions and castles. There is a lot to see in Udaipur such as Lake Palace, City Palace, Gulab Bagh, Fateh Sagar Lake and much more. this is one of the best places all-time visited but most favorite Winter Honeymoon Destination.
- The best time to visit Udaipur is Winter Season. In this season the temperature is very comfortable.
- Best Places: Bagore Li Haveli
- City Palace of Udaipur
- Lake Pichola
No list of best holiday destinations in India is complete without a mention of Goa. This place is called the ‘party location of India’. The State of Goa is known for its beaches and churches. There are a Christmas Circus and other celebrations that are organized during the winter months which should not be skipped at any cost. You can have fun with the best of seafood, wine, nightclubs and best accommodation deals in Goa during the winter months.
Incredible India is an excellent spot for enjoying holidays. The wonderful winter locations of India beckon you for an unforgettable and enjoyable experience. Appreciate natural charm and adventure on your trip to the winter destinations of India.
- Goa is famous for its beaches. Goa is also popular for its nightlife.
- Best time to visit Goa is Mid-November to Mid-February.in this season the atmosphere is very cool and comfortable.
If you Like our information of Top 5 Winter Honeymoon Destinations in India? Comment Here